Easter Greetings

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Bobbie
Administrator

Easter Greetings

Postby Bobbie » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:41 pm

Happy Easter and a healthy year.

NS789
Regular Contributor

Re: Easter Greetings

Postby NS789 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:03 pm

Happy Easter! Wishing you all good health :).
32 y/o female. Got C. diff in Feb. 2020. Prescribed Flagyl (10 days), then Flagyl again (4 days), then Vanco (10 days), then Dificid (10 days), then Dificid again (10 days), then a Vanco taper (5 wks), then a Dificid taper (2 mths) and finally recovered.

BetsyS
Regular Contributor

Re: Easter Greetings

Postby BetsyS » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:26 am

Easter has always represented renewal and new life in our family (ok - I'm a PK!) Yesterday was a day of celebration. After a year and a half of horribleness, Spring is finally arriving. I am fully vaccinated, as are most of my family and friends. How wonderful to be together again! Since last Easter I have learned to manage the permanent after-effects of my cancer, surgery and CDiff.

It has been a year of change. For many of us the old " normal" is gone because of COVID 19 and CDiff. Life will never be the same, but I intend to savor all that is good and look forward, not back. New life, and I wish you all the same.

Happy Easter!

Return to “Free Form Discussion”