Pelvic pain and vanco taper

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
hledgess
Regular Contributor

Pelvic pain and vanco taper

Postby hledgess » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:33 pm

So I’m down to one a day vanco.. I had formed great stool in the beginning of my morning bm but hen it turned to D.. then I ate turkey breast, baked potato and carrots and cramped some.. but now I have sharp pain in my pelvic area and leave for work in a few min for a 7-8 hour shift .. I’ve been totally normal for about a week now so I’m freaking out

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Pelvic pain and vanco taper

Postby beth22 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:25 am

It may be just an off day. See if it gets better or worse. I relapsed on vanco 1 x per day, so it is possible, but it could just be your system adjusting.

hledgess
Regular Contributor

Postby hledgess » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:29 pm

That’s what I’m worried about .. I’m down to one per day for this week and I had worse stool today than I did yesterday .. so I’m freaking out .. I can’t do this all again.. I have dificid in case but do ppl actually get better after vanco tapers?

georgina
Long Time Contributor

Postby georgina » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:28 am

As you drop down a dose , some symptoms can reappear but eventually subside after the gut gets used to the new dosage.

hledgess
Regular Contributor

Postby hledgess » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:32 am

Thank you.. that’s reassuring I will try to give it more time and not freak out.. I have an appetite so that’s a bonus! Every time I got c diff I couldn’t eat anything and always lost too much weight .. this time I’ve lost about 15 is all

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”