Karol Case History

For posting new case histories and updates to histories only. Do not post general messages, replies or questions here.
ishisrose
Brand New Poster

Karol Case History

Postby ishisrose » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:40 am

I contracted CDFF in Methodist Hospital following knee replacement surgery on March 4. I was sent home ill on March 9 2005. To be fair to the nurses and doctors they did not know I had CDFF on discharge. I returned to the hospital a week later with a fever of 104+ and was immediately diagnosed. The drs and nurses worked hard to save my life as the infection had spread through out my body. It triggered type 2 diabetes and infected my liver, colon, intestines, kidneys and my heart. I was having diarhea constantly and was unable to move. I was transferred to a nursing home/rehab for 2 weeks after a week in Methodist. I had to have home care when I returned home and then physical therapy for 6 weeks afterward. I have recovered. My pancreas has been healed praise to God and I am no longer diabetic. The only thing that is troublesome at the moment is my hair is falling out. I am under chiropractic care and alternitive medicine to rebuild my immune system. I was given a lot of drugs and was in extreme pain during the hospital stay. But I survived and I lived to tell about it!

Return to “Case Histories and Updates”