Susan's Case - c. diff for two years

For posting new case histories and updates to histories only. Do not post general messages, replies or questions here.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:46 pm

i don't have a lot of time, but wanted to share with you my miracle. i had c. diff for years. didn't know i had it. i was diagnosed with proctitis/colitis. then it just went out of control while i was pregnant. tons of cramping, blood, mucus,diarrhea. horrible! thought i would never get better. doctors didn't know what to do. i finally got them to test me for c. diff. it was positive. they put me on vanco and my symptoms got better, however, everytime i would taper off my symptoms would come back. i was on vanco for two years! i went to every doctor you could think of. they were all so negative. it was so depressing. i finally did a search for probiotic therapy. i was actually putting probiotics in an enema bag. i had the right idea. i stumbled across dr. james brody and his australian clinic. i read about human fecal infusion. i was a little scared to think about what that might mean. i contacted them. by phone, fax, email, etc. it took a while. finally i spoke to sharyn. she was so amazing. she sent me the info through mail. my husband was the donor. we went on the right diet, did the right tests, and i did my first infusion. i was so blown away. i stopped my vanco cold turkey when i did the first infusion. i was so scared, but i knew this was my last chance. if this didn't work, nothing did. after my first infusion, i noticed a difference. it just kept on getting better and better. now all of my symptoms that i had for seven years are gone! i still go to the bathroom and look and hope everything is going to be okay. it is such a miracle. if anyone is sick with these kind of symptoms help is so easy. it sounds so gross, but it is such a small price to pay. don't even hesitate. i will never get over how helpful that clinic was to me. i am still amazed. it is so rewarding to help other people. don't mess around with this. i got mine from taking antibiotics throughout the years. no one even tells your anything. forget all the probiotics, they don't implant in your colon. it's a waste of money and time! if i can help anyone please e-mail me at <!-- BBcode auto-mailto start --><a href="mailto:sferringto@aol.com">sferringto@aol.com</a><!-- BBCode auto-mailto end --> .<BR><BR>[Guest Posted by: 'susan']

Return to “Case Histories and Updates”