DannyC's Case History

For posting new case histories and updates to histories only. Do not post general messages, replies or questions here.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:50 pm

24 days out and so far, so good. Also, went to my dental appt. on Wed., took my pre-med (4 500mg Amoxicillan) and still doing good. Have had some d but not like the C. Diff. I really think, along with the S. Boulardii, that I have kicked this bug. <BR> <BR>When can I have some Pizza??????????

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 31, 2002 10:06 am

Well, went alittle over 25 days. "IT" came back on Wednesday. Back on Vanco for 14 days along with the S. Boulardii and Acidophilus. Night before last was not a good night at all. Two accident during the night. Last night was much better. Will get some more Acidophilus today. I had ran out and stopped taking it but was still taking the S. Boulardii. <BR> <BR>I just wish I knew what triggered it? I had been doing soooo good. Well, hopefully better luck this time around.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:03 pm

Ahhhhhhh!! But, it took a week for it to show up again? <BR> <BR>I COULD NOT put off going to the dentist any longer. Because of my heart problem I have to take antibiotics before each visit. I do not have another dental appt. till Nov. 1. So, hopefully that will be time to rid myself of it and stack up on probiotics before my next visit. It is important for people with HIV to have their teeth in top condition.

Return to “Case Histories and Updates”