Dalteelee's Case History

For posting new case histories and updates to histories only. Do not post general messages, replies or questions here.
Bobbie
Administrator

Dalteelee's Case History

Postby Bobbie » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Dalteelee » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Two months ago I was hurting so bad. I went to the local walk in clinic. They ran tests and determined I had food poisoning. The doctor put me on azythromiacin as well as an anti diarreahal. I did not get better....just worse. I saw my regular doctor who freaked out over the anti diarreahal drug. She ran tests and said I now have c diff. She put me on flagyl. I have since had to have several rounds of fluids in the emergency room. The last time I went to the emergency room, the doctor there told me to take immodium and put me on cipro to take with the flagyl. I still felt bad and went back to my regular doctor. She once again freaked out about the immodium and the cipro. She put me on difisid and told me to get a lawyer for being given the wrong meds twice. She also informed me that if the new meds do not work, I will have to do IV treatments twice a day for several weeks. Has anyone had to do the IV treatments? Will I still be able to work if I have to do them? Any ideas on what I can eat also that will not make me sick and cause cramps?

Return to “Case Histories and Updates”