my case history

For posting new case histories and updates to histories only. Do not post general messages, replies or questions here.
lovinglife2fullest
Brand New Poster

my case history

Postby lovinglife2fullest » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Hello everyone, Well lets see, after being on cipro for a urine infection back in 2009, I got cdiff, then I just kept relapsing, rather it be stress, or a topical clindamycin. I have had it a total of 7 times from 2009-2011. I finally conquered it November 2011. NO more cdiff. Then last week my rheumatologist put me on neurontin. My derm put me on erythomycin ointment 2% (topically). Saturday came down with the dreadfull symptoms, gurling in my lower back, watery diarrhea, headache etc. Went to ER they put me on vanco. <Im allergic to flagyl>. ALso put me on questran, which is what helped me lick it the last time in 2011. Anyone else have this happen to them? Does anyone know if it wouldve been possibly the stress of the doctors appt? Since once you have the cdiff disease <have the disease more than twice>, or was it either of the medicines? Can anyone give me some input? Thinking Im wanting a fecal transplant, getting tired of having to worry about relapsing every after almost 2 years. Thanks for letting me vent, sincerely, lovinglife

Return to “Case Histories and Updates”