Knitter's Case History

For posting new case histories and updates to histories only. Do not post general messages, replies or questions here.
Knitter
Regular Contributor

Postby Knitter » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:58 pm

I am on day 88 with no Vanco. I've had a few scares, but nothing to make me head back to the hospital. Once I did contact the doctor, but he told me to W & W and it turned out to be a stomach bug of some kind. Anyways, I am not sure when is a good time to post in the Success Stories and I don't want to jinx myself, so I will wait until I have been "Beast Free" for six months and then I will post.

Wishing you all success in your fight with the Beast!
Vancocin 250 mg. 4 X daily, Bio-K+, 4 acidophilis pills. IBS, Type II Diabetes, A-typical Menieres. C. Diff. 6X/11 months til May/2006; recurred Sept. 26, 2010.
Take care, stay safe and be happy!
Knitter

Knitter
Regular Contributor

Success continued...

Postby Knitter » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:46 pm

I am still suffering with IBS. I take one Dicitel in the morning and one Librax at night, along with Benefiber each morning in my decaf coffee. The C. Diff. has not been back since May, that I know of, although I have had several scares.

Now if only I could do something about the Menieres, I could "almost" live a normal life again.

Wishing all C. Differs a Merry Christmas, a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.
Vancocin 250 mg. 4 X daily, Bio-K+, 4 acidophilis pills. IBS, Type II Diabetes, A-typical Menieres. C. Diff. 6X/11 months til May/2006; recurred Sept. 26, 2010.
Take care, stay safe and be happy!
Knitter

Return to “Case Histories and Updates”