Here is the article that I got printed in our paper

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
Vikingjeff28
Long Time Contributor

Here is the article that I got printed in our paper

Postby Vikingjeff28 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:57 pm

http://www.theledger.com/article/201004 ... ide-Effect

I have received several calls at my home already with people that have it or are on anitbiotics now and knew nothing of this and wanted to tthank me. Thank you LORD! Let's hope the word spreads so no one else suffers needlessly.

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:51 am

Hooray for you, Jeff. Well done!

pwood62
Regular Contributor

Postby pwood62 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:17 pm

That is so AWESOME Jeff! I am proud of you for helping to bring awareness to this awful illness. :)

kayjay
Brand New Poster

Postby kayjay » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:03 am

I happen to live in the Lakeland area and read your article in last Sunday's Ledger. Lo and behold my husband ends up at LRMC in ER on Thursday morning with severe colitis due to c.diff. This is his 4th relapse, and most severe, in the past 14 months. Of course he was also severly dehydrated from running to the bathroom every 5 minutes. Although I hate to see anyone suffer from this terrible infection......it is nice to know that we are not alone. Thanks again for sharing your journey.

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:23 pm

kayjay,
Welcome to the group that no one wants to join, for you and your husband. Be sure to read All Users Read This First, Dr. Borody's article, Dr. McDonald's article (in the FAQ section under Articles by Experts), and all areas in FAQ that interest you.

You are definitely not alone, and we care. Folks here are great. Be sure to ask any questions that you might have. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

nolagirl
Contributor

Postby nolagirl » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Jeff, that is so AWESOME! I am so glad that they published your letter. I also would like our paper here in New Orleans to cover it. I am hopeful I may be to get someone to listen...Your post inspires me!

Vikingjeff28
Long Time Contributor

Postby Vikingjeff28 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Kayjay, hang in there, if you PM me I can tell you who my dr's are and find out who yours are as well. If you have questions or comments be sure and let me know.

kayjay
Brand New Poster

Postby kayjay » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:45 am

Vikingjeff28 wrote:Kayjay, hang in there, if you PM me I can tell you who my dr's are and find out who yours are as well. If you have questions or comments be sure and let me know.

I just sent you a PM.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”