fidoxomicin on its way as a new C.diff treatment

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
CAuger
Regular User

Postby CAuger » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:11 pm

When does it come out?!? (I scanned over the article quickly because I don't have much time right now)

Crystal

Vikingjeff28
Long Time Contributor

Postby Vikingjeff28 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:47 pm

Thanks for this, I am taking to my next GI appt.....

Gemstone
New User

Fidaxomicin

Postby Gemstone » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:37 pm

I actually applied to take part in these clinical trials, this was last year and I live in Belgium, there was a few clinics that was participating in this over the country, I phoned each one and was refused each time saying that I could only participate if C.Diff had only came back twice ( dont know why, but in my case it had returned four times ) What is the difference ?? Two or four times.......To me its still as bad, I couldnt understand it, and in fact it made me feel even worse, and I had one person who actually slammed down the phone on me after I tried to insist.

Do hope that you have more luck over there, we all need it !!!!!

Vikingjeff28
Long Time Contributor

Postby Vikingjeff28 » Wed May 26, 2010 2:31 pm

I did take this to my last GI appt and he said probably next year, I hope this year!!!

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”