UK

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
Bobbie
Administrator

UK

Postby Bobbie » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:28 am

Hi. Everyone. We are in the UK. Having a great time, Long trip.

Thanks to the other mods. and frequent posters for all their work.

Don't have swine flu yet, Roy.

Hope everyone feels better soon. There IS a life with or after C. diff.

HEATHER28
Long Time Contributor

Postby HEATHER28 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Have a wonderful to Bobbie! Spend time with your family and Grand childeren :O).
Heather

Cdiff free 7yrs! Cdiff left me with IBS but, I am dealing with it!!
"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for. Perfection is god's business." Michael J. Fox

klt03301
Long Time Contributor

Postby klt03301 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:47 pm

So glad you're enjoying your time with your family, Bobbie! Yes, indeed, there is life after C Diff! A great one!

Karen

Bobbie
Administrator

Back from UK

Postby Bobbie » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Thanks for your good wishes. We returned late Thursday night, and I am exhausted, but we had a lot of fun.

We took the train into London, and I met Graziella, the founder of the UK site for C. diff. We've kept in touch for years. Had a great time with her. Their site has many of the same problems we do.

We spent a lot of time with the grandkids -- l8 mo., 4 yrs., and 6 yrs. Does this give you an idea why I am tired?

Am so glad we made the trip. Hesitated to do so because of my mother, but she did OK although she continues to fail.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”