Questions abt florastor

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
iamloco724
New User

Questions abt florastor

Postby iamloco724 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:04 pm

2 questions..1 can you just stop taking this if you been on it for over a month and negative side effects from doing so?...

reason im thinking about stopping it is i have bile reflux since april and was stable with meds since then..then i starting take florastor at first no problems only positives that came but now im experiencing increase in burning in my stomach chest and throat so the florastor is the only thing ive done differently recently..anyone have similar problems with florastor causing heartburn like symptoms is there anything in there that can cause it?

fire7163
Long Time Contributor

Postby fire7163 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:38 pm

All probiotic's can have side effects..It all depends on how your body reacts to it. Try stopping the Florastor, or at least cutting it back by 1/2 and see if you feel better. Remember Florastor is suppliment, not a drug and doesn't have the problems of suddenly quiting a drug.

Hope it works for you, it did for me

Fire

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”