primodophilus reuteri

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
beth22
Long Time Contributor

primodophilus reuteri

Postby beth22 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:31 am

I've been looking all over town in health food stores for prim. reuteri and no one has it. Someone posted that it is not good to get in the mail, as it has to be kept cold, etc. Has anyone bought this online that has not had problems with it not arriving cold and if so, from where did you get it? I want to start this ASAP so need to order it. Whole Foods supposedly carries it, but every store I've checked did not have it in stock.

Beth

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:32 pm

I got it online from IHerb.com. They ship it with ice. They did say that someone should be home to receive it, but it was delivered anyway even if we weren't home, and it seemed to stay cold without problems. Alternatively, you can tell them not to ship it with ice and not to require someone to be home; I've done it that way too, because I'm not sure how much difference it makes if it isn't cold for a little while.

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:12 pm

Any pharmacy has the capability to order it IF they are willing. They have a book that they can look up Nature's Way products and order from. You usually will find it in special pharamacies or natural food stores.
Cindy

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”