I'm a Star???? (Or my colon is)

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
jenkelly15
Regular Contributor

Postby jenkelly15 » Wed May 13, 2009 8:07 pm

I hear you there Bobbie I wish all the time I never heard about c-diff. I may not have c-diff at the moment thank goodness, but I will never be the same again. That is so annoying that is stated that in the article. I was 27 years old turning 28 when I got my c-diff in perfect health. Oh well I guess we have to keep hoping someone will EVENTUALLY take this disease seriously.

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Thu May 14, 2009 1:02 am

The reporter did as she promised. She mailed me the magazine. Nice magazine -- slick, "pricey," attractive. She also mailed me an apology note.

Once again, it pays to be assertive (I phoned & then paged her), but when it's not in your nature (and am old and tired), it can be difficult.

Many of us wish we had never heard of "the beast," Jan. I believe it contributed to many of my health issues, but who cares? (Except me.)

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”