Symptoms come and go

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
jenkelly15
Regular Contributor

Postby jenkelly15 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Karen I know you are like me and get very anxious about this stuff. But if I could do I know you can too. For me there was no question I needed it done to make sure everything was fine and I had no other issues I was unaware of. I just needed that peace of mind since I wasn't 100% after the 6 months off the vanco. My doctor told me that the prep work has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with your good bacteria. That whatever good bacteria I had would still be there after the prep work it is just flushing you out, so they can see what is going on. It is totally up to you Karen, but as for me I just needed to know I didn't have anything more serious then the PI-IBS. If you have any other questions let me know. I am sure it is just IBS too. Let me know how it goes if you do decide to have it done. Also, my 1 year anniversery is 3/16, so we are both getting close. Good luck again.

klt03301
Long Time Contributor

Postby klt03301 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:11 am

Thanks everyone for your responses. I'm going to go ahead w/the colonoscopy. I thought it was on the 20th, but it's the 23rd of this month, which is one day shy of my 1 year anniversary battle w/C Diff. I'll be glad when it's done.

Take care everyone,

Karen

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”