New C Diff Sufferer trying to get on here...

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
klt03301
Long Time Contributor

New C Diff Sufferer trying to get on here...

Postby klt03301 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:05 am

Hi all. I've been contacted several times through my aol account by someone who is desperately trying to get on this board, and can't. I read where there's a bug in the site and that's the reason. I explained that to this person. They are really sick and need some encouragement from others who have been through this. If anyone is interested in helping them (I do the best I can, but I know they'd love to hear from others), they would love to be contacted by you. Please consider this for the time being...I feel so awful for this person! Let me know and I'll give you their email address. PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TO HELP!

Thanks so much,

Karen

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:21 am

Karen,
Tell her to keep trying. She should be able to register with an AOL account. (Some of the others are banned -- see first forum). Perhaps she has tried to register when the site was closed due to our spammers.

Lauren
Administrator

Postby Lauren » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:42 am

Nobody can register with anything - including AOL - because every time we open it up we get a hundred spam registrations. I have tech support looking at this to see if they can help. Send me a PM with the person's e-mail address and desired user name and I will get her on.

klt03301
Long Time Contributor

Postby klt03301 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:17 am

Thanks everyone. She wrote me again this morning, bless her heart.

I have given her all of this information and I'm waiting for her to send me an email with her desired username.

Bobbie, I suggested using an aol account a few days ago; still not accepting.

Roy, gave her the link to the UK site, along with your name.

Thank you, Lauren, for helping her get in here. She needs it!
Karen

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”