I've had my best day yet since 2/26/08!!!

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
klt03301
Long Time Contributor

I've had my best day yet since 2/26/08!!!

Postby klt03301 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:53 pm

I'm so happy and excited I could jump for joy. Most of you know that I've been on here a lot to complain, but now I want to let you know that today has been my best day since I got sick in late February, and I've actually had a couple of really good days! The bloating and pain haven't been nearly as bad over the past 2 days. I haven't done anything differently. I just woke up yesterday and noticed my tummy was feeling less full and much softer. I've been eating and drinking better, and my energy has improved! I know I'll have bad days again, but I just want to shout to the rooftops right now!!!! I'm 75 days off the vanco and I'm counting to my 90th. I had almost forgotten what it felt like to feel well. Thanks to all of you who have tolerated my whining and encouraged me that it will get better. I know there will be ups and downs, but this gives me SO MUCH HOPE! Hugs to you all and I'm wishing you all better health!

Karen

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”