Any one who has had a stool transplant via nasogastric tube.

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
Jan
Regular Contributor

Any one who has had a stool transplant via nasogastric tube.

Postby Jan » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:00 am

Well, I am almost on my way to Duluth MN to have this procedure for I can not get rid of this beast. I am wondering who on this site who has had this procedure can calm down my nerves, tell me of their experience and results.
I should be in Duluth in late July or early August so I have time for any replies. If you don't want to post please PM me for I am very nervous.
Thanks
Jan

Allison
Administrator

Postby Allison » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi Jan,

One of our past frequent posters was cured with one infusion via NG tube at the Duluth clinic. Her name is Vicki and she provided her email address for those with any questions: vjdoriott@msn.com

She has not been around lately, as most who are cured move on, but you might try to contact her for reassurance.
For more info, read the *Duluth clinic* thread in the Doctors forum if you haven't already.

musicgirl180
Regular User

MN

Postby musicgirl180 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:05 am

Congrats to you for taking this step. I'm considering it. Could you let us know how it goes for you?

Best to you! Hopefully you'll be free of this soon.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”