Rumbling

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
Steffi
Contributor

Rumbling

Postby Steffi » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:18 am

Hi all,

I had cdiff in 2020.
I want to ask whether someone has experienced or is currently experiencing rumbling and any other kind of noises coming from the digestive system - I suffer horrible rumbling very often and all other different kind of intestinal noises that you can imagine. No pattern, of course it rumbles more around eating, I have excluded the milk.

Pease share, any information will be highly appreciated!

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Re: Rumbling

Postby NanciT » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:26 am

Sorry for the late response. Its tough to know any GI symptoms and especially if someone has had CDIFF in the past. I always feel its best to check in with your GI.
Take Care
NanciT

GtrGrl
Regular Contributor

Postby GtrGrl » Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:17 pm

My gastro screwed his face up after listening with his stethoscope and said I have an extremely noisy gut - but offered zero explanation. I think it might be to do with motility. It can also be gas-related, which is probably to do with our particular microbiomes and how they ferment food. Not sure that’s much help but it’s my twopence’ worth.

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Postby NanciT » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:14 pm

Possibly try Gas X to see if it help. I go through periods of time where my gut does similar....cant figure out why. I tried the GasX and it seem to help

NanciT

Steffi
Contributor

Postby Steffi » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:16 am

Thank you !

D1dad
Regular Contributor

Postby D1dad » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:10 am

Yep. I just had to take a zpak 3 weeks ago and as I type this my gut sounds like a whale documentary on discovery channel. Even before I took the zpak I’d get digestive sounds after eating anything with pre and probiotics. I wouldn’t read to much into it. My wife has always had a very audible gut and she’s never had cdif, just ibs.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”