Sinus infection - seagate olive leaf

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
Lissaucd
Regular Contributor

Sinus infection - seagate olive leaf

Postby Lissaucd » Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:23 pm

Yep! I got a sinus infection- I have tried over the counter medicines and nothing has helped. I also tried netting pot but it just made it worse !! On Amazon and ordered Seagate olive leaf nasal spray wild indigo. It has helped a lot and have only used it once! But, do you think it’s fine to use if it antibacterial properties?

My hubby is on antibiotics for respiratory infection and my daughter for double ear infection. I’m trying soooooo hard to avoid antibiotics but green/yellow is still coming out of my nose, facial pain etc.

Thanks for the help’s

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Sinus infection - seagate olive leaf

Postby beth22 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:09 pm

I would think that the spray would primarily be in the nose and not go systemic. The cortisone sprays that people use do that, but you could ask a pharmacist to be sure.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”