Rectal pain?

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
notheidi
Regular Contributor

Rectal pain?

Postby notheidi » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:31 pm

Has anyone else had rectal pain with this infection? This is the fist time I've had it. I had it in the prodrome and now some in recovery.
It's not bad, just...different. Just like a random ache several times a day. Some days not at all. I see MD tomorrow for follow up.
2010 mod/sev w/leukocytosis, cefdenir-sinus inf, metro rx'd wrong, resurged during tx. recovered w/dose change, lost 40 lbs. 2015 mod recur fr SNF, no abx, resolved w/vanco. 7/2022 mod recur, community acq, no abx, intermittent prodrome but didn't realize

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Rectal pain?

Postby beth22 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:00 am

I have seen posts about this in past years. You might try and look in the search box as I don't remember who or when, but people have complained of that.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”