So long folks

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
tomb523
New User

So long folks

Postby tomb523 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:31 pm

I've only posted here a few times about my diet only approach to fixing my c.diff which seems to be working. It seems some members are intent to trying to point out everything that is wrong with my approach and to discredit my successes. I might be willing to consider all positions if it weren't for the successes I've had in a short time, but I'm really not keen to listen to naysayers and critics in the wake of clear success.

Most everyone here has been high supportive. It's a shame only very few have to be so critical. Cancel culture is pervasive enough and I just won't put up with it regarding my own, personal health decisions. I'm signing off. I wish everyone here success with their own journey.

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: So long folks

Postby beth22 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:06 am

I'm sorry that you have decided to leave the discussion. There will always be people who have different opinions, but I think what you wrote is helpful and others can benefit. I'm not sure who you are referring to as being critical. I think that it was only pointed out that people should not try to self treat and not seek out medical advice because not everyone will respond the way you did to the treatment. Some may really need to take antibiotics and should always discuss this with their doctors before things get worse for them. You are definitely one of the lucky ones and I wish myself that I had done something similar at the onset of my c diff years ago. I think in my case it would have helped too. In any case, we are here if you change your mind.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”