Active and child has D

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
hledgess
Regular Contributor

Active and child has D

Postby hledgess » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:43 am

Anyone with kids get freaked out if they have diarrhea? Like I clean the sink and toilet well after I go so I shouldn’t be scared .. but I still am.. My son has it today and I’ve been active now awhile.. it got better but I haven’t had normal stool in a week n a half now.. I also wash my undies in bleach with towels .. just curious if anyone else is out there like me and if I should actually worry

sammi79
Contributor

Re: Active and child has D

Postby sammi79 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:33 pm

I have been told that if we are practicing good hygiene and common sense cleaning, CDiff is actually difficult to transmit. I have friends who are nurses that know my situation and have continued to let their children come over and play with my kiddos. There is so much going around right now, it’s the perfect time of year for germs. I would give it a few days and see how your son is doing. I hope it passes quickly for him.

hledgess
Regular Contributor

Re: Active and child has D

Postby hledgess » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:46 pm

Yea a lot is going around .. I’ve heard the same .. and j work two jobs and one of them is teaching starting tomorrow and on a fb super group they are all freaking outings me saying I shouldn’t be working even .. how do u not become homeless and lose your car.. I have 4,000 in bills as a newly single mom and that’s not paying credit cards .. I have to work .. not gonna lose my kids bc I’m homeless .. stressing me out lol

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”