3 month mark and i hope it’s not back

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
momo123
Regular User

3 month mark and i hope it’s not back

Postby momo123 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:54 pm

Today marks 3 months since my last Wd episode and over 3 months July 1 since i took dificid... went to a winery yesterday had some drinks... tonight ate turkey dogs and some other things ... my mom used the bathroom 3 times while here... and i just did it 2 times i am freaking out and praying it was the food. I have felt very well for the most part ... no urgency .. formed stools , no D.. no cramps really some days i have bad days but no D. Do you think i could be relapsing after 3 months of nonD ? Or maybe just the food ?

brandine
Regular User

Re: 3 month mark and i hope it’s not back

Postby brandine » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:29 pm

I wouldn't worry! It's probably just the drinks/food. I notice that when I experiment with my diet, getting more confident as I feel better overall, that I sometimes go overboard on something and then experience a few soft stools or a bit of D. But not a relapse! It's all a normal part of recovery. When I do experience this, I often go back to a bland diet for a couple/few days, to settle things and stabilize, as I've heard others on this board say that they do too.

Ril
Long Time Contributor

Postby Ril » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:12 pm

2 formed stools = 2 formed stools
Absolutely no significance
Don’t worry. It is symptoms of nothing!

momo123
Regular User

Postby momo123 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:30 am

I went 3 times last night ..... they didn’t seem to be a relapse of cdiff. Im praying they were not and gonna try and have a great Monday Bc i leave for vacation Wednesday.

D1dad
Regular Contributor

Postby D1dad » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:38 am

I went to a college tailgate in Saturday and ate like a high school football player and drank like a frat boy. Yep Sunday sucked and I planned on it. At 5 months that’s not a relapse but self induced punishment. I wouldn’t sweat it.

momo123
Regular User

Postby momo123 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:10 pm

haha Well I guess that makes me feel better lol bc this Am its gone and normal so. I guess we have to take the bad with the good at times. Glad your better today

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”