Inflammation after c diff

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
Messydre
New User

Inflammation after c diff

Postby Messydre » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:03 pm

I'm wondering if anyone is dealing with the same. I have pain like when I had an infection, sharp pain on the sides of my abdominal area, just not as severe and constant . I keep wondering if I should retest because it won't go away. It comes and goes but it's there everyday. I don't have D but I also have constipation issues. I just worry I have it. If I did, could it go away on its own?

lila30
Contributor

Re: Inflammation after c diff

Postby lila30 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Hello, I'm 4 months since my last treatment and I still get those pains in my left side, right under my rib cage. I delt with constipation for the longest during recovery. Just about a week and a half ago I was dealing with it. I think it's just part of the recovery. Are bowl movements are going to take some time to go back to normal.

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Postby beth22 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:35 am

Constipation can cause pain too. I

NewLife
New User

Postby NewLife » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:08 am

Hello,

I'm 2 months free of cdiff and still have some abdominal aches. I was also constipated but I have included fiber into my diet which has really helped the bowel movements. I eat oats, banana, and canned pumpkin. Maybe try and carefully include fiber.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”