Flagyl side effects

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
oceaneo
New User

Flagyl side effects

Postby oceaneo » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:46 pm

Thank you all again for your support, I will keep you updated on my progress on this website to give hope to others in the next few weeks.

I know a lot on the website have taken Flagyl before and experienced the typical side effects of nausea, dizziness, muscle aches, and light sensitivity.

My question is that it is my 3rd day off Flagyl and I still feel slightly dizzy usually after moving, have a little bit of light sensitivity, and a lot of muscle soreness (almost as if I did a full body workout). The nausea went away and appetite came back almost immediately though. Was this common for you all while coming off of Flagyl and it just took some time to wear off? Any natural remedies to help with the fatigue and light dizziness?
Last edited by oceaneo on Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ajs
Regular Contributor

Re: Flagyl side effects

Postby Ajs » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:32 pm

Unfortunately, I feel like time is your greatest healer. I was horribly fatigued and very dizzy at times. It has taken a long time, but it has greatly improved.

roy
Administrator

Re: Flagyl side effects

Postby roy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:42 am

If you describe a symptom, or med side effect, as "mild" "slightly" "a little bit" "low grade" but theres no classic D then you dont have much to worry about.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”