NEW FOODS

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
lila30
Contributor

Re: NEW FOODS

Postby lila30 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:56 pm

Ajs- thank you. I've been keeping faith. I actually just read your going to do an FMT in several days. I'll be praying for you. Will this be your second treatment?

Ajs
Regular Contributor

Postby Ajs » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:26 pm

This will be my first FMT. I started on Vanco, then Flagyl, and lastly Dificid. I was doing great 4 weeks post Dificid and then relapsed. I’m just finishing up a course of Vanco today and FMT is this Thursday. I currently have no D. Only going 2-3 times per day. I feel good going into the FMT with minimal symptoms. Maybe it’ll increase the chances of it working. Thanks for the prayers!

lila30
Contributor

Postby lila30 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:47 pm

Ajs- I messaged you. I'm praying for you for tomorrow's procedure.

I just wanted to give yall a little update. I went to my GI doctor today and told him my symptoms. He thinks the c diff is trying to return and my body is fighting back or I was C and mucus formed and which caused me to have the urgency to go 3 times Monday. He said C can cause mucus. He said a lot of his patents go through the symptoms of c diff for months after treatment but don't have c diff. So he is giving me an ultrasound on stomach, full blood work, stool sample for c.diff (pcr) (eia), and so many other bacterias and parasites. I'm scheduled to do all that on the 4th but I'm going to call and see to get it scheduled the beginning of next week.

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Postby beth22 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:22 am

If the symptoms continue tomorrow get in touch with the doctor and I would ask to test.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”