Vanco Pulse

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
Whyme111
Regular User

Vanco Pulse

Postby Whyme111 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:14 pm

Hi,
I have now started a Vanco pulse where I take 1 pill every other day for 8 weeks. I continue to take my probiotics and vitamins. I'm nervous about the pulse being that I'm trying to keep confidence however there are so many day to day varying symptoms that it's tough to know what's to be expected. I'm still tired at times throughout the day and bowel movements vary from once a day to 3 times with different consistency. My stomach aches at different times and I had heartburn yesterday. I have broken out with some acne and sometimes get nauseaus. The lack of energy at times is depressing, so I'm wondering if that's what it could be, depressive symptoms along with fighting a nasty bug.
While on the pulse, is it expected to feel lousy at times? Isn't the purpose to allow remaining spores to creep out again and attack with the Vanco? If spores are trying to make a comeback all I can visualize is a battle zone with my body as the host. I was talking with my husband last night about how great this group is and how helpful. We try to make sense of this infection but it's not an easy one! I also just tested for vitamin d too... Should get results later today.
Thanks again.

roy
Administrator

Re: Vanco Pulse

Postby roy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:43 pm

Your exactly right about being the host, that's exactly the medical term for carrying any bug.
Your right about the battle as well, if the good flora wins your cured.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”