How long to keep bleaching

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
Shel33
New User

How long to keep bleaching

Postby Shel33 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:16 pm

Hi!

I did find a post about this but I have more questions. I’m a month out and trying to figure out how much to keep bleaching. I’ve been doing the whole house every week for the most part...I’m super OCD and it’s honestly depressing for me to bleach everything repeatedly. I’m trying to find an appropriate balance. Lots of laundry gets pricey for someone with low income. I’ve spent A LOT of money on laundry and wondering if it’s necessary to wash all my bedding every week (sheets, multiple blankets and 2 comforters). I’ve also often bleached coats and sneakers, washed hair brush, lotion containers, and anything touched often with soap and water. Wondering if it’s safe to just bleach the toilet daily at this point or if I need to keep doing everything—keyboards, mice, fridge handles, door knobs, kitchen sink and floor, entire bathroom, etc once a week. Also, I’ve repeatedly asked my roommate to close the toilet when she flushed but she still forgets regularly... I have been bleaching after every bm for the most part so hoping it’s fine.

AllisS
Long Time Contributor

Re: How long to keep bleaching

Postby AllisS » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:21 pm

I just posted a reply to your identical post in your earlier thread. Not sure why you started this new thread (?)
If your illness was preceded by use of a medication, e.g., an antibiotic, please fill out an FDA Adverse Event Report at http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/default.htm

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”