After 3 years...it's come baaaack!!!

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
Marta83
Brand New Poster

After 3 years...it's come baaaack!!!

Postby Marta83 » Mon May 28, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi!I'm Marta
I'm writing from Italy.I meet Bobbie 4 years ago during my battle with c.diff.
Now i'm come back...he is come back! :(
After a round of Cipro in January maybe the bug returned to "live" in my poor belly.
In this 4 years i had have a "review" to my IBS, in fact at the first time physicians thoungt i should have Crohn's desease but now my definitely diagnosis is "Ucerative Colitis".
i honestly dont have all sintoms like my first time and no watery d.... Soft but no watery...
But recently i've started to lost my blood and physicians give me steroid, they said that my colitis was very active!
Today my physician call me and said that c.diff is positive! I really scared i never had d. ...
I test toxins A and B and the only A was positive!
I'm so sad
Very sad...
Today i start with vanco "pulsed" and rifaximin....
After 4 years hang in there and try to stay strong

Marta from Italia

roy
Administrator

Re: After 3 years...it's come baaaack!!!

Postby roy » Mon May 28, 2018 5:09 pm

Get a second opinion.
If you dont have c.diff symptoms and the test only detected toxin A (strange result) you might not have c.diff as a disease.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”