Bm and its consistency

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
Medena
Contributor

Bm and its consistency

Postby Medena » Tue May 08, 2018 12:50 am

Hi everyone,

Wearning: disgusting content ahead lol

Even though I tested negative and am out of cdiff for 4 months thanks God, my bm are very soft. I go once in the morning - thanks God things have stabilized from having to go 2-3 times daily. But when I go, it's quite urgent and the bms are soft and some days loose. I have always been on the constipated side of the chart, and post cdiff this has changed. The color has also changed from dark brown to brown yellowish.
Now what I want to know, has anyone faced this issue and successfully resolved it to get back to normal solid stools and if so what have you done to help that happen?
Any ideas why this is happening?
Following the 3 days rule if its only 1 loose bm per day, I shouldn't get tested, should I?

Thanks!

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Bm and its consistency

Postby beth22 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:03 am

If it continues get tested for c diff and for other pathogens. Also, please put these types of descriptions in the TMI forum.

Medena
Contributor

Postby Medena » Tue May 08, 2018 3:33 am

No problem Beth, but then again I noticed that most of the posts in this entire forum have descriptions of bms. After all, this is a cdiff forum right ;) no flowers and birdies here hhh

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Postby beth22 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:13 am

Yes, people do post it in this forum, but we try to keep all the descriptive stuff in TMI. How are you feeling now?

Medena
Contributor

Postby Medena » Sat May 12, 2018 2:59 am

Saw my gi, did the test, he says it's not cdiff. But can be cdiff related since it all started back then.. Just the lack of normal bacterial diversity makes all the drama, he says.
He told me to take fibers every day and that eventually things should go back to normal.
There's an excellent probiotic called vivomixx which helps me a lot. Its extremely strong.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”