Please answer

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
Jen1962
New User

Please answer

Postby Jen1962 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:17 pm

Ok finishing up Vanco after Flagyl. Taking Vsl3 and florostar. My stool are mostly firm but I go 10 times a day. I have three Vanco left. I have taken just two the last two days. Should I do 1-1-1 or 2-1. I have a script for Dificid if I relapse like after Flagyl. Did anyone have 10 formed stools a day and didn’t relapse? I’m a vegan so I have always gone more than average but not 10! If they don’t go back to WD should I consider myself recovering?

AllisS
Long Time Contributor

Re: Please answer

Postby AllisS » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:23 pm

Probiotics can cause GI/IBS-like symptoms, themselves; you may want to cut down on the amount you're taking to see if that might help.It may be too soon to tell if you've recovered; I'd give it a little longer and see if things improve.
If your illness was preceded by use of a medication, e.g., an antibiotic, please fill out an FDA Adverse Event Report at http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/default.htm

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Please answer

Postby beth22 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:52 am

Vanco also made me go more often.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”