Nausea After FMT Treatment??!

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
dallase1
New User

Nausea After FMT Treatment??!

Postby dallase1 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:56 pm

I received FMT Capsules three months ago and swallowed 60 of them. I got rid of the C Diff but have been having a lot of nausea and fatigue since I did this. Has anyone else had this experience? Is this normal?
Thanks

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Re: Nausea After FMT Treatment??!

Postby NanciT » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:10 am

Hi

I replied to your Private message but will respond here also, I believe we have had one poster I found who had tried the FMT pills. Take a look in the search bar although they may still not e on the site.
Give your GI a call, I have sure they have had several patients that have been given the FMT capsules at this point.
I have not seen many on this site who have taken them. I would try "Sea Bands" for the nausea

Hope you feel better soon
NanciT

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”