Dark circles around my eyes

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
CTK
New User

Dark circles around my eyes

Postby CTK » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:46 pm

I'm in post recovery, I hope, slowly adding foods. No D but getting the flu-like symptoms including sinus headaches. Taking Sachro B and garlic pills and a probiotic. I have dark circles around my eyes - it get's better sometimes but now is getting worse again. Doing sinus rinses and Mucinex.

Anyone experience this? Is it an allergic reaction? A reaction to the food I'm reintroducing?

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

CTK
New User

Re: Dark circles around my eyes

Postby CTK » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:20 am

I just read an old post that was mentioning itching and urinary irritation (which I have, too)...and they talked about taking Clariton or Allegra.
Does something happen post CDiff that make you more sensitive to allergens? I'm going to try some Clariton.

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Dark circles around my eyes

Postby beth22 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:34 am

An ENT doctor told me a long time ago that dark circles indicate allergies. I don't know if that is true, but I have dark circles and allergies. I got the dark circles way before c diff. Taking Claritin or Allegra was posted in regards to mast cell disorders. Amyc is the one who knows about that. You can try to pm her and find out more.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”