cramping?

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.

cramping?

Postby posta » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:07 pm

hello, i am new to this forum, hope i am posting the right way, this is my first. i am so glad that i found this place, so much support and encouragement, and i am, as most of us, scared crazy.
just wanted to check whether you guys have cramping - i can’t see mention of it very often. i have ugly cramps with D that follows. is it usual? and also, did you have switches between regular BM and D or was it D all the way? this morning i got up, had some cramps and then BM which was almost normal. in the afternoon crampings continue and i had 3-4 D.
pretty exhausted and worried, to be honest. all advices and experiences are helpfull.
wish you all just the best and for all of us - healthy gut asap.

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Re: cramping?

Postby NanciT » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:23 pm

Hello posta and Welcome to the site Please ead the first thread for all new posters

Cramps can be typical during CDIFF and Post CDIFF with IBS. You don't mention if you have been diagnosed or treated, or where you are in the process.

But abdominal pain, cramps, nausea, decreased appetite go along with CDIFF for many, not all. It can be varied.

If we know where you are in all this, we can share more

NanciT

FrankS
Regular User

Re: cramping?

Postby FrankS » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:03 am

Yeah I had a lot of cramping during the 1st week or so. It was even pulling on muscles that attach to the upper hip and even in the lower back. Once I got on antibiotics, it started to go away, though my muscles are still store from it. One muscle on the left side still really bothers me and I've been treating it with ice and heat.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”