Pain worse with movement

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
Bryan30
New User

Pain worse with movement

Postby Bryan30 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:17 am

My left sided pain has always been my chief complaint since my C-Diff experience. I finished my Dificid in August after two relapses on Vanco. I know recovery can be grueling. I've noticed that the pain under my left lower rib and in my left upper back is worse depending on my position. For instance, if bending down towards the left to tie my left shoe, or twisting my torso to put my seatbelt on. I had an endoscopic ultrasound in July to check out inside stomach/etc and all was perfectly normal. It is possible my colon is irritated from the Diff to the point that movement irritates it?

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Re: Pain worse with movement

Postby NanciT » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:36 pm

Bryan
When it comes to pain post CDIFF it is very individual. I went through alot of testing due to pain under my left ribs and pain in my left side. There are been no conclusion for me other then IBS , I also had an endoscopy. I wish I had an answer but we have people on the site with pain, and some have none at all
My advice is to make sure to follow up with your GI and get lab work, testing to rule out anything else
NanciT

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”