Apps for symptom tracking?

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
2MG
New User

Apps for symptom tracking?

Postby 2MG » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:33 pm

Hi folks,

I have been reading through all the posts. Wonderful information here!

After seeing many suggestions about food diaries, I was wondering if any of you have a particular app you prefer. On the Google Play store site, I saw several food diaries, IBS symptoms trackers and such. Let me know what your favorite is and why.

If you happen to know of an "all-purpose" or general symptom log/diary/tracker that can be customized for whatever you want, I would love to know about that, too!

Thanks!

Ril
Long Time Contributor

Re: Apps for symptom tracking?

Postby Ril » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:10 pm

You can just track it on a pad or notebook.

roy
Administrator

Postby roy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:18 am

If you have active c.diff you don't need an app to track it! It leaves you with no doubt whatsoever that it's there.

Machaon
Regular Contributor

Postby Machaon » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:23 pm

I didn't keep a diet diary, but I did keep a poop diary on a regular paper notepad.

With each poop I noted, runny, somewhat soft, somewhat solid, solid, etc.

Dificid worked wonders on my C-diff symptoms, but I wanted to see how long it would take for the damage to my intestines to heal. My "diary" continued to show improvements to the ole potty! I stopped the potty tracking over a month ago.

As far as diet? I eat three large salads a day, with tomato, cucumber, cheese, egg, carrot and mushrooms. I make my own salad dressing with honey, apple cider vinegar, mustard and olive oil, pepper and salt.

More than you wanted to know and a little off topic? I am sitting here listening to Trans-Siberian Christmas video and in a posting mood.

Good luck finding an app!

Regards, Bob
Male 77 S.Florida

900 weight lifts 750 knee bends day

Since 1987 had CHF afib asthma

I inhale $6 Flonase nasal spray for asthma :)

Ex C-diff (4/19/17- 9/12/17) after 10 days dificid

Diet:6 meals ~1500 cals 2 eggs 2 steamed broccoli, apple, bagels

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”