Shoulder Blade Pain

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
Bryan30
New User

Shoulder Blade Pain

Postby Bryan30 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:56 pm

Any of you folks out there experience shoulder blade during/or post c-diff? This whole fiasco started with giardia...c-diff was discovered 6months later after flagyl use for parasite. I've had it for over a year. I've had 3 cts/ Ultrasound/ endoscopic ultrasound/ MRI's/Colonoscopy / Every Blood Test! I think God they have all been normal. Only thing ever found after giardia Is C-diff...I've relapsed twice! Upper back pain and pain in ribs sucks!

Mindy
Regular User

Re: Shoulder Blade Pain

Postby Mindy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:33 pm

I did. I felt horrible and had Ulta sounds, Hida scan and Mri of gallbladder and abdomen. They did find layers of sludge in my gallbladder and wanted to do surgery. I just ate extremely healthy and a year later the MRI did not show the sludge. Still have tender days though.

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Postby beth22 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:25 pm

I got all kinds of muscle and joint pains and still have them. The doctor that I see for SIBO has done research and found that many people with messed up GI tracts like mine (SIBO) have fibromyalgia. I have been diagnosed with that by more than one doctor. In fact, just saw rheumatologist to see if there is anything else going on. I find that when I have GI issues, the muscle and joint pains are much worse.

georgina
Long Time Contributor

Postby georgina » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:02 am

Cdiff is one weird disease , it can cause all kinds of symptoms. I have heard many people complaining about muscle pains , mostly joint pains , I guess it's a result of toxins and the dehydration that lead to those pains.

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”