IMPORTANT

This forum is for discussions related to C. diff. including symptoms, doctors, medical advances, medications, If you are a new poster (joined within the last month), you can post more often for two months from your date of joining. After that time, one post per day only about "you." You can post more often to support others. Post other topics in Free Form Discussion and Chat Forum.
Bobbie
Administrator

IMPORTANT

Postby Bobbie » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:04 pm

If you have never heard of C difficile, you are fortunate. Look it up. It is usually related to taking antibiotics or being hospitalized. It is one of the fastest growing HAI's. (Hospital acquired infections.)

Do not take antibiotics unless absolutely necessary. Wash your hands frequently as needed.

I've has C diff three times since 1993 - the first time for four years. It almost killed my four-year-old-son in 1975. We never had it at the same time.

I've worked on a support site for 18 years. A C. diff expert sent me the following. Sounds promising. Contact Crestovo directly.

"The 240 patient FMT capsule trial in on in > 50 centers. Please let everyone know the news and open the door for anyone with relapsing C. difficile."

Again, contact the company directly.

Crestovo
161 First St. Suite 3B
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-800-881-9361
info@crestovo.com

Return to “General C. diff. Discussion”