Bee Pollen

Treatments, possible treatments, unsubstantiated/unproven treatments. Consult your doctor first.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:54 am

Ok, guys and girls: I have fantastic news as I am as good as completely symptom free now since a week! I have no longer loose bowels and minimum excess gas. My appetite is huge as it used to be before my disease and I have renovated a house for 2 weeks and still have had energy to do other things. I can not explain how this has heappened but bee pollen is responsible for my newborn health and I honestly believe I can quit it today without ahving a Cdiff relapse(won´t try anyway..) <BR> <BR>It seems that maybe this bee pollen works better on male than female as I have not seen a lot of femalen on this thread?? <BR> <BR>Is there someone who tried this product without success? Remember it took me 4 weeks to get rid of it completely. Furthermore, take the pollen before your meals so that the buggers first are killed before the food arrives to make them multiply... That was of major significance to me.

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:59 pm

I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to whomever suggested the bee pollen/kefir treatment. I have tried everything including vanco to no avail, but since i started taking the bee pollen/kefir 2 weeks ago I have been symptom free. Thank you.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:49 am

Hi again, <BR> <BR>I had a relapse after quitting the bee pollen and then it took me another 10 days to get symptom free again. Now I have been symptom free for about 10 days but I need to take bee pollen at least 3 times per day before meals. Also, I take "Snus-tobacco" to get extra effect some days. <BR> <BR>My life is almost back to normal again and I will continue with bee pollen as long as I fear having relapses, maybe for the rest of my life, who knows...

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:09 pm

Wondering--is the bee pollen holding true for you guys after all this time? <BR> <BR>Can we get a follow up? :) Thanks!! <BR> <BR>Meg

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:50 pm

i took bee pollen for a while (along with a million other things) and i no longer have c diff. meganj, i can't be certain as to what thing or combo finally made my c diff go away. to be honest, i don't it made much of a difference for me.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:50 pm

enlightened, <BR> <BR>If you use it can you make your own allergy from it? What happens if you get stung? Are the reactions worse??

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:40 am

Hi again, after 1 year of use I must defend this cure, it´s truly amazing!! Furthermore, it has cured the Prostathitis of my father and the gut infection of father-in-law who may have been suffering from Cdiff but refused to test. <BR> <BR>There´s something about this substance that science doesn´t understand, it´s 10 times more powerful than any antibiotics. <BR> <BR>I can truly recommend it but increase dosing slowly, step by step so no bad surprises occur. Everybody is individual but for me I can´t imagine living without it anymore. I even got a son since starting on it.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:26 am

Hey guys... Just dropped by to say I am still symptom free. I have started drinking a warm glass of plain kefir mixed with a little orange juice before I brush my teeth every night. I am also still taking the bee pollen every morning. Everything seems just as it was before I developed the C-Diff infection. I have noticed I exhibit symptoms if I stop drinking the kefir/beepollen for more than a 2 week period. The way I look at it Kefir is healthy for you anyway, so if I have to take it the rest of my life so-be-it.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:55 pm

Twilight--I tried using the bee pollen at some point in my C Diff history. I was using kefir at the same time, and while I think the kefir was helpful, I cannot say that the bee pollen made any real difference. Bee pollen can cause allergic reactions in certain people, so that must be considered also. Wow, 4 capsules of Keflex at one time? I would really really question this. Long before I'd ever heard of C Diff, I was having huge diarrhea problems when I took Keflex. I understand that the heart valve issues need to be considered. I have had a spinal fusion, and thus have a great amount of permanent metal in my spine. My dentist recently retired, and the young dentist who now has the practice really wanted me to be on antibiotics for teeth cleaning. I discussed this with my family physician, and he said NO--we know that you probably still have the C Diff bacteria in your body, and a history of severe C Diff infection. The dentist really didn't want to take my word for it, so I had my doctor call and tell him the same thing. I realize that there is a risk, but have to consider so many things from all directions. If I were you, I would try to get your doctor (who is familiar with what C Diff is really about) and this dentist together to decide on a game plan. If you are considering the bee pollen, I was able to get it at Whole Foods, packaged in bulk containers in the produce department. As for the C Diff and probiotics, various products help different people. I personally did not get any known benefit from Culturelle, but on the other hand used Florastor, and that was very helpful to me. I'm really sorry you are dealing with this again--keep coming here, people who come here know a lot about this thing and you will also find wonderful support.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:23 pm

Thank you all so much for responding to my message. I thought I was getting better for a couple of days, and did nothing but take Jarro-dophilus and drink tons of water. But this morning, that feeling of urgency is back, and I've spent much of the morning in the bathroom. <BR>It's been over a week since I had my dental appointment, and I keep thinking I might be OK. It's been so long ago since I had my long term bout with the evil c-diff, that I don't recall the time frame between antibiotic use and symptoms? I know it varies, but don't remember when you can consider yourself "out of the woods"? <BR> <BR>I've decided against trying the bee pollen, since I tend to have severe reactions and allergies to medications. I havn't had a bee sting in many years, and don't even remember what, if anything happened? But to be on the safe side, I think I'd feel better staying away from it for now. <BR> <BR>If I decide to go to the doctor, it will have to wait until next week. and it will be with my regular GP primary. She's OK, but knows nothing about c-diff, and was not my doc during my illness. Today, (Friday) I have to take a dear friend to the doctor, who has just been diagnosed with lung cancer. So you can imagine that this will be a sad day, and I won't have time for anything else until Monday. <BR> <BR>I wish the pharmaceutical companies would do research on some of these new and hard to cure bacteria or virusus. My adult daughter has MRSA. (Methicillin resistant staph aureous). She has no idea where she got it. No known antibiotic is able to cure it. She has taken Vanco in an IV PICC line, plus other standard anitbiotics, and it always comes back. It has changed her life for the worse, and I worry about her more than I do about my c-diff. <BR> <BR>I wish you all a Merry Christmas - or whatever you celebrate during this holiday season. I hope you all have a healthy and happy week next week.

Return to “Treatments”