Vancomycin Side Effects

Treatments, possible treatments, unsubstantiated/unproven treatments. Consult your doctor first.

Postby Guest » Mon May 03, 2004 11:26 pm

Elaine Gottschall recommended C.D, sufferers to surf the web, and I found you! I have been so encouraged reading... <BR>Even though "Ending the Vicious Cycle" by the above Elaine is not for C.D. sufferers it has helped me enormously. I follow the diet recommended and usually feel healthy. I haven't had a real runny tummy for over a month. So if anyone is losing weight, and full of anxiety because of being sick, I would recommend trying the diet, which is very nutritious. Almond flour muffins are absolutely yummy. She recommends making your own yogurt--letting it incubate for 24 hours. I turn it into yogurt cheese by seiving it for eight hours, because I'm sensitive to milk protein as well as lactose, and draining the water out of the yogurt helps. My gut seemed to really improve after starting the yogurt cheese and taking sacro B--and staying off ALL sugars except the ones in ripe fruit and honey.And I can't take any dairy products except for the yogurt cheese.... However my doctor and gastroenterologist would like me to try a course of Vanco...and I would like to be off this diet just because it takes a lot of time, especially when I'm already cooking for my family. <BR>I found the info on hygiene instructive. Anyways, I'm sure I'll be back <BR>Thanks to the people who set this up. Love from me. (Bellingham, Wa. )

Return to “Treatments”