Vaccine, VSL3 and Male vs. Female Enema Donors

Treatments, possible treatments, unsubstantiated/unproven treatments. Consult your doctor first.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:27 am

Mavpr, <BR> I did experience some gas a few hours after the infusions, but as I did more the amount of gas decreased. I felt better right away, as soon as I did 1 or 2 infusions, but I never felt "right" the whole time I was on vanco even though my symptoms were under control. I'm not sure if I felt an immediate relief from not being on vanco, or if I really felt better from the infusions themselves. It has now been 20 months since my infusions, and I feel fine. I don't have any residual symptoms, food intolerances or IBS. The only thing I can't get rid of, is the fear of taking an antibiotic and getting it again. I did take antibiotics last Spring for strep throat, and I made it ok without a relapse, but it wasn't easy. I was so anxious, and I did get diarrhea and stomach upset, so I wouldn't be looking to do it again anytime soon. Right now I try to focus on staying healthy. <BR> Did you do the infusions? Are you done? Email me or post here if I can help...All the best to you, I hope you are over it forever. You should be enjoying college and having fun!

Return to “Treatments”