Flax Seed Oil and Olive Oil

Treatments, possible treatments, unsubstantiated/unproven treatments. Consult your doctor first.

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2002 9:52 pm

Has anyone tried oil to cure C diff? One of the managers at work told me a friend of his' wife had a bacteria that the doctor could not get rid of in her intestine. He finally told her he could do nothing for her but that bacteria cannot live in oil, so, why not try two tablespoons fo olive oil per day. She was well in 30n days. I have been taking it for a week and it seems to cause the pain across my waist to be different and less. I have not had severe symtoms since going off of Vanco, but I do not feel good. I am working part time and have even gone skiing a couple of times, but the fatigue and pain keeps me down. If you try this, let me know if it works. I am doing so many things that I am not going to know what makes me well. <BR>Bless you all, <BR>Donna <BR><BR>[Guest Posted by: 'donna']

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2002 3:38 pm

Hello Donna: <BR> <BR>I've been taking Omega 3(fish oil) capsules and Flaxseed Oil for a few months now and have noticed a dramatic improvement in my complexion and an improvement in overall symptoms. I was diagnosed with Rosacae...so my face flushes red often. I'm fairly certain that my facial flushing (Rosacae?) has something to do with my GI problem(I've never been diagnosed... tested negative for toxins but positive for C.diff bacteria....new doctor is treating me with Vanco and suspects I may have antibiotic induced colitis/diarrhea) I'm not sure if the oils are helping or the other supplements like Culturelle, Lactobacillus Sporogenes and Aloe Vera Gel capsules or if it's the combination of all the supplements that I'm taking. I'm also taking MSM so this could also explain skin improvement since MSM is said to improve skin and joint structure. I also use olive oil almost every day. <BR><BR>[Guest Posted by: 'Francesca']

Return to “Treatments”