Flagyl Side Effects

Treatments, possible treatments, unsubstantiated/unproven treatments. Consult your doctor first.
Drm
New User

Re: Flagyl Side Effects

Postby Drm » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:37 pm

I hope so too. The nausea has returned today, but I went and bought sea bands. It is strange to have to force myself to eat and drink. Never had this problem before! Weight loss without trying isn't all it's cracked up to be. LOL

roy
Administrator

Postby roy » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:17 pm

Your body is a fine tuned machine and if it wants a rest from digestion so it can heal you won't feel hungry.
I would not be too worried about eating very little unless it lasted more than a few days.
When you do feel like eating try the BRAT diet for a long while before trying adventurous with food one at a time.

ramu
Regular User

Postby ramu » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:43 pm

Wow! Look at all the Flagyl fans on this site! I too had bad experiences. Mostly it was gut burn. By the 10th day I was in urgent care. They said, "You got to keep taking the Flagyl, its what is killing the diff." What he meant was, "You have to keep taking this inferior antibiotic with crazy side effects because we are cheap {beep}ard's." From now on, tell them you are alergic to flagyl and never accept it again. I tell all my doctors that. I think you can take it once, and its ok, but useless. I took it for 7 days, but he next round was 14, which about killed me.

Jonathan

Return to “Treatments”