Vancomycin side effects?

Treatments, possible treatments, unsubstantiated/unproven treatments. Consult your doctor first.
momof327
New User

Re: Vancomycin side effects?

Postby momof327 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:54 pm

Hi Georgina!

I just looked up the side effects and headaches are listed under more common effects. Guess I'm stuck with the headaches until I'm finished with the taper.

I tried taking 2 Aleve pm last night and still stayed awake until 7am this morning! I've only gotten about 3 hours sleep. I would have thought they would have given me at least a decent nights sleep. I put a call into my Dr to see what he recommends as this is really getting the best of me.

I already deal with depression and anxiety which is being treated successfully but I hate the thought of having to use things like Xanex, etc as I do not want to become dependent on them. I already take Benadryl twice a day for allergies and horrible psoriasis itching. Kinda caught between the rock and the hard place. As others here say, "Murphy's Law". Story of my life!

Have a blessed day and thank you. It helps so much knowing others understand my issues with this dang cdiff!

Return to “Treatments”