C diff treatment?

Treatments, possible treatments, unsubstantiated/unproven treatments. Consult your doctor first.
pemmy
New User

C diff treatment?

Postby pemmy » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:44 pm

Has anyone seen or tried this. I don't think I can put a link as she has a book to sell. Michelle Moore's New Book C difficile treatments and remedies your doctor isn't telling you about. You can google her name and new book c difficile treatments and bring up the link. Here are her 3 steps.
Kill infecting bacteria and their byproducts in the colon

The first step begins with powerful alternative remedies that can kill C. diff. bacteria without taxing the G.I. tract any more. The strongest remedies that are gentle on the digestive system are detailed, plus special protocols for removing C. diff. toxins and rebuilding intestinal health.
antibiotics
Repair damage that antibiotics and infections cause in your body

Step 2 includes methods to reduce several common antibiotic side effects and repair the damage these drugs do to your gut, friendly gut bacteria and your immune system. Key vitamins and minerals and foods that speed recovery are presented, along with diet changes that help expel infection.
antibiotics

Home C. diff. prevention

The final step includes tools and protocols for killing C. diff. spores living in the home, something most disinfectants are unable to do. Key methods to control C. diff. in the laundry and on household surfaces are detailed. Important prevention tips and protocols for family members and caregivers are also covered, along with details about how to safely and effectively care for someone who has C. diff.

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Re: C diff treatment?

Postby NanciT » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:05 pm

HI

I took a look at the site searching for Michelle Moore's Credentials but only could find that she was a "researcher". I also found a page about her "Secret information on MRSA".

I would review any and all treatment with a Gastroenterologist and Infection Disease physician before trying anything.

NanciT

pemmy
New User

Postby pemmy » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Thank you for replying. I have been under the care of a GI and ID drs. My last course of Vancomycin was in July. Hoping I don't relapse. I was curious if anyone had ordered and read this book.

tonia
Regular Contributor

Postby tonia » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:19 pm

I have the book. I never tried any of the treatments in it however as my bouts were bad enough each time that I was hospitalized. According to the book, she does not have any "credentials". She supposedly had c diff and some of the treatments are what "worked for her". The information on cleaning was semi helpful, but not worth the price of the book as it was all information included on this site.....these are just my thoughts after having paid for the book.

roy
Administrator

Postby roy » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:04 am

A few years ago a site member wrote a book and most if her info came from this site. (SHE NEVER GAVE CREDIT TO THE SITE)
I dont know if this is the same book.

care66
New User

Postby care66 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:07 pm

I bought the book,e book was cheaper feeling desperate after relapsing. I have not read the whole thing but have browsed it. The remedies are tinctures you can buy from her I am guessing as you have to go to this personal site to get them. I am really ready to try anything except both of her main formulas contain mushroom products along with many other things that are probably helpful Unfortunately, I was tested allergic to mushrooms, so those won't help much. It seems some of the other things might be worth a try.
She claims these can and have cured people and she has testimonials. I think different things work for different people and if it weren't for the mushroom thing, I might actually try it.

pemmy
New User

Postby pemmy » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:44 pm

Thank everyone for replying. I thought the price of book was high, too. Was tempted to buy it. I thought maybe her treatments would be like oil of oregano, garlic, colloidal silver and other natural remedies I have read about. So you have to buy her tinctures? Outside of mushrooms, what did they include? I have found more help on this site!

Return to “Treatments”