UPDATE on my Punch cd2 treatment

Treatments, possible treatments, unsubstantiated/unproven treatments. Consult your doctor first.
JeannieR
Regular Contributor

UPDATE on my Punch cd2 treatment

Postby JeannieR » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:29 pm

Hello everyone! I just thought I should give you all an update on the trial I was in. Its been almost 9 weeks since my first enema (which was real, im quite certain my second one was a placebo). Anyway, I dont want to jump the gun and say that I am healed, but Im pretty sure I am! I have been feeling great and having 0-2 bms a day, mostly all formed. Ive had a few stools that were either mush or D but that has been only 3 of the BMs ive had in the past 9 weeks. Im feeling great. Ive been adding new foods into my diet. Still staying gluten and dairy free. This would be an amazing first line treatment for CDiff. It was so simple and didnt take much time at all! I am very very pleased with this treatment. Also, one of the rules are that you are not allowed to take probiotics, so I haven't taken any pill form, ive been eating kimchi and kefir daily.

Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Re: UPDATE on my Punch cd2 treatment

Postby Lisa33 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:15 pm

This is so great to hear, Jeannie. I'm so glad you are doing well and feeling better! Thanks for the update!

NikaNik
Long Time Contributor

Postby NikaNik » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:56 pm

Hooray! So glad to hear that you're doing well, Jeannie. Thank you for sharing your update. : )

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Postby NanciT » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:24 pm

Wonderful news!!! Please keep us updated on your recovery!!

NanciT

Return to “Treatments”