Would anyone like an unopened bottle of VSL#3?

Treatments, possible treatments, unsubstantiated/unproven treatments. Consult your doctor first.
Wyok
Regular User

Would anyone like an unopened bottle of VSL#3?

Postby Wyok » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:01 pm

It's been about a year since I first got cdiff, and I have been very lucky. I am and have been close to 100% for the past five months or so. Thanks to a really great doc - and learning so much info from all of you - I am OK again.
For a while, I had been taking one pill a day of VSL#3, when I was still in the grip of this horrid thing. However, as I got better, the VSL proved to be actually too powerful, so I never used the last bottle.

It doesn't expire for a long time and is unopened. In gratitude - and to try, in some way to say thanks to everyone here - I would be happy to mail the bottle off to anyone who might need it, since it's not cheap and did really work for me. My gift...please let me know if you'd like it and we'll arrange transit.

Bobbie
Administrator

Re: Would anyone like an unopened bottle of VSL#3?

Postby Bobbie » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:29 pm

Am glad you are doing so well, Wyok. Congrats.

Jfig253
Brand New Poster

Postby Jfig253 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:15 pm

I'd love to be considered. I'm new to these forums and c.diff(sadly) but this is a wonderful community and so much help. I'm learning so much here and I'm on a limited income so this could make a big difference for me. I sent you a PM as well please let me know. Thanks for you kindness and consideration if you want to know more about me or need my info please PM me. Thanks again.

Survivor
New User

Postby Survivor » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:09 pm

Hello- can you please tell me what is VSL...is it a probiotic? I have been taking Align but I keep having all of the symptoms of the C-diff and have a false test the last two times. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Postby NanciT » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:58 pm

VSL#3 is a probiotic. There are two that many use one is Florester and the other is VSL#3. I use only the VSL#3 and take it once a day now that I am CDIFF negative.

NanciT
Long Time Contributor

Postby NanciT » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:00 pm

Wanted to Thank WYOK for offering the bottle to someone on the site, very kind and appreciate your generosity.

Very happy you are doing so well!

Survivor
New User

Postby Survivor » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:54 pm

NanciT wrote:
> VSL#3 is a probiotic. There are two that many use one is Florester and the
> other is VSL#3. I use only the VSL#3 and take it once a day now that I am
> CDIFF negative.
Thank you NanciT

Return to “Treatments”