Anxious, what next?

Treatments, possible treatments, unsubstantiated/unproven treatments. Consult your doctor first.
Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Re: Anxious, what next?

Postby Lisa33 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:01 pm

It sounds like things are going in the right direction for you, Jackie. Hopefully, the Vanco does the trick and you are on the road to a speedy recovery. This infection is so weird, including the recovery from it. As long as we keep showing improvement, even with some setbacks, it's a positive thing. Glad things are going better for you and you sound like you have a great medical team on your side!

Lisa

teresajo103
Regular Contributor

Postby teresajo103 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:02 am

yay....sounds awesome. i hope you do well on the taper. vsl made me feel alot better. maybe it will help for you too. i said an extra prayer fo you....

Jackie25
Regular Contributor

Postby Jackie25 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Thank yall! And thank you for the prayers, definitely the strongest medicine one can get :)

Tinkerbelle
New User

Postby Tinkerbelle » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:55 am

The Vanco pulse/taper with Dificid worked for me after an original bout of c-diff and two recurrences in 3 months! I have been c-diff free for 6 months now. Think I may have some proctitis, however. I have a lot of rectal pain and pressure! Good luck to everyone who is suffering right now! Seeing a colorectal surgeon next week!

Return to “Treatments”