Barley Water, Activated Charcoal, Oil of Oregano

Treatments, possible treatments, unsubstantiated/unproven treatments. Consult your doctor first.
DaniDahlia
Regular User

Barley Water, Activated Charcoal, Oil of Oregano

Postby DaniDahlia » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:52 pm

Hi Again,
I have been doing a lot of research on the benefits of supportive natural therapies to go along with doctor's treatment. I wondered if any of you had any experience with Barley Water, Activated Charcoal, and/or Oil of Oregano.

Barley Water seems to really help bulk up the stools and I think it may be harmless to try it out. It's just drinking the water that the barley is boiled in. For barley water you buy organic barley groats from the health food store . Wash the groats. I use the crock pot on slow almost all day with two cups of groats and water to the top. Until they have almost completely opened up. Switch off and let cool. Use a sieve to separate the groats from the liquid. You can flavour the liquid with organic lemon juice if you like. Use the barley instead of rice or other.

May I post the natural remedy website that I am looking at? Would be interested in opinions here, since you all seem to know your stuff.

Hugs, Danielle

roy
Administrator

Re: Barley Water, Activated Charcoal, Oil of Oregano

Postby roy » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:16 pm

Post a link to the site
It's on here somewhere and been discussed before but an update is always appreciated

DaniDahlia
Regular User

Re: Barley Water, Activated Charcoal, Oil of Oregano

Postby DaniDahlia » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:40 pm

Return to “Treatments”